There exists retail communications beyond advertising: classic media relations and innovative events make sense especially for the retailer because they convince through high credibility of editorial reporting and an exceptionally good cost-benefit ratio.
PR for the Austrian Shoe business
- Bauer PR developed a PR campaign aiming at better positioning the topic shoes and buying shoes
- Within a year editorial reports representing an advertising value of 712.000 Euros could be placed in domestic media.
Line of business event: Day of table culture
- On initiative of the Austrian cutlery producer Berndorf the Day of table culture was organized for the first time in 2007. Highlight was a spectacular world record attempt with The longest laid-out table of the world in Viennas Mariahilfer Strasse (1,2 kilometers long, 1.800 places).
- With professional media relations around The longest laid-out table of the world Bauer PR secured extensive media coverage (more than 100 reports representing an advertising value of 156.000 Euros).
- In spite of bad weather 100.000 people came to admire the world record table.
Media relations für WMF
- Bauer PR accompanied the market introduction of the new design coffee machine WMF1
- Innovative media relations for an innovative product brings added value: more than 25 articles appeared in all important Austrian print media ? from Kurier via Standard to Madonna